Why Consider A Credit Card Survival Tool?
Survival tools have been popular among sportsmen, campers and travelers for a long time.
The convenience of survival tools began with the famed Swiss Army knife, which allowed users to have access to many great tools wrapped up into a small little pocket knife.
Items like a screwdriver, corkscrew, wrench and more came in a handy wrapped up unit that could be conveniently kept in a pocket. Every day carry tools are not only popular, but are very helpful.
As time has gone on, the multi-use survival tools have morphed into more convenient uses and placements.
Each change to the tool has seen it become more convenient for storage while still packing more uses into them. Today, the newest multi-purpose tool is the credit card survival tool.
Beginning with convenience, the credit card survival tool is exactly as the name indicates: a tool that is the size of a credit card. The sheer convenience of this tool allows it to be stowed away nicely in a wallet or a purse.
Light-Weight And Solid
Most are constructed from steel, making them solid, while also remaining as thin as a credit card. With the credit card survival tool, gone are the days of carrying around a bulky pocket knife or another ring on the vehicle key-chain to lug around.
The ability of the credit card survival tools to fit in a wallet allows them to be taken virtually anywhere and also lessens the chance that a person would be left without it should it ever be needed.
The features of the various credit card survival tools are plentiful. There are many different manufacturers of the new tools and each one has different customized features.
1. The first feature that most have are, as the name would indicate, tools. Most feature a variety of screwdriver heads and different hexagon wrench heads right on the tool itself.
2. Some even have the tiny eyeglass screw driver on it as well. Having tools like this close at hand at all times is extremely convenient for travelers and campers alike. The heavy-duty construction also allows them to be used in the toughest of situations.
3. Another convenient tool that the credit card survival tool can come with is a nail puller to allow the carrier access to the puller any time it may be needed. Most come with a built-in 2-inch ruler with centimeter markings as well.
4. They can feature bottle openers, can opener, saw blade and a box opener as well where the carrier just needs to pull the card out of their pocket to get convenient use for any of these needs.
5. Another slick feature on some of the credit card survival tools is the ability to convert it to a cell phone stand when another card is slid through a slot in the tool. Other features that can be on the cards are a pullout knife and a small spare rope if ever needed.
For sheer convenience and the multiple uses, a credit card survival tool can be perfect for the outdoors-man, working person and traveler and can come in handy in many different situations, including emergencies.
And, for businesses – a high quality, credit card sized multitool with company branding (logo) and call to actions are unique as giveaways or gifts.
You will not be forgotten.